Hey - just a quick note that space is filling up fast for our 2 September workshops, so if you're hoping to join us, please register ASAP!
1) September's "Resume Advice and Jobs Search Tips Workshop" on Friday, Sept 18th from Noon - 3pm. This will be Nikki's last (sniff) official workshop as ED of GAIN, so please sign up today to take advantage of this great advice to make sure your resume gets you to the top of the pile, and you are doing everything you can to get noticed for that great job!
In this 3-hour workshop, we cover:
* Building your political resume to make sure it gets noticed
* The Art of the Cover Letter and Writing Samples
* Interview Tips
* Networking Advice - how to build and use your networkClick here
to sign up today!
2) Testing and the Science of Direct Voter Contact with Regina Schwartz of the Analyst Institute - Learn what works and what doesn't when it comes to our most taken-for-granted direct voter contact techniques! Friday, Sept 25th from Noon - 2:00pm.
In this 2-hour seminar, Gina will discuss:
* What a voter contact test is
* Why we test
* What best practices have been learned: Do doorhangers work? What questions can double the effect of your GOTV call? Do internet banner Ads persuade? AND MORE! Click here
today to get your seat!