Bring your resumes, business cards and elevator pitches for the 2nd Democratic GAIN Speed Networking Event: Issue Advocacy!
Need to expand your network and looking to meet people who work in issue advocacy on issues such as the environment, immigration, labor, women's issues, international development or LGBT rights?
in meeting other job seekers to trade tips on what's new and upcoming
in the issue advocacy world of progressive politics?
Then this is the event for you!
GAIN and it's network of top notch political operatives spanning tons of issue advocacy groups and positions in Democratic politics
for an evening of contact building.
Bidel-Niyat - Campaigns Director, League of Conservation Voters
Christine Broderick - Health Policy Advisor, National Partnership for Women & Families
- Assistant Field Director, Working AmericaLaToia Jones
- Senior Associate Human Rights and Community Relations at American Federation of Teachers
- Chief of Staff, Democracia USATed Miller
- Communications Director, NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaJeani Murray
- Deputy Executive Director, US Action
(list in formation)