Attend the only annual training event for speechwriters and executive communicators. You'll get high quality training, powerful networking and restorative group therapy.
Ragan's 2015 Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference gives you the newest practical tips and tools that bring attendees back year-after-year. This year's agenda packs in more pre-conference training and additional networking.
Newbie or a veteran, you'll learn the latest techniques, find inspiration and rub shoulders with the best in the business. Fine-tune your craft and boost your career!
You will learn how to:
· Create a reasonable, rational strategy for every speech—and an inclusive strategy for all your speechwriting
· Write openings that grab audiences and closings that lock your message into their memories
· Distill your "ideas worth spreading" into a compelling TED talk
· Bring boring statistics and complex concepts to life
· Use executive comms measurement to spur direction-changing talks with leaders
· Coach your speakers—and yourself—to make points convincingly and clearly with better speaking techniques
· Seamlessly weave storytelling into every speech
· Adapt your content to tie thought leadership to your org's bottom line
· Manage a leadership transition: What you can do when you're writing speeches for both your new boss and your soon-to-be old boss
· Identify the best speaking occasions to deliver messages in a crisis
· . . . And so much more!
The Graduate School of Political Management's Strategic Public Relations program is sponsoring the 2015 Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference, March 10-11, 2015. All GSPM Students, alumni, and partners are eligible for a $250 discount off the standard registration rate. Learn more about the conference and register here.